This is mainly dedicated to the automatic packaging lines which enhance its sturdiness, reliability, noiselessness and simplicity in its use. In its base configuration, the FP110 E is equipped with all the accessories necessary for high-level performances:
- 4 groups of wheels for longitudinal sealing (one motor for each wheel)
- Photocell for print registration
- Motorized reel-holders shafts
- Sealing unit shafts motorized one by one
- Special steel sealing jaws, interchangeable
and customized based on product and
- Tin collectors
The innovative design, studied to satisfy the ergonomic and sanitization aspects allows the operator to intervene from both sides of the wrapper.
up to 1.000 ppm.
- Width: max 150 mm.
- Height: max 80 mm.
- Web: max 400 mm.
- Outside Ø: max 420 mm.
- Inside Ø: max 70 ÷76 mm.
- Length: 4.150 mm.
- Width: 700 mm as working area (total 890 mm).
- Height: 1.600 mm.
Machine weight (net):
kg 2.200 approx.
- Automatic splicer.
- No product no bag device.
- Out of position
- no cut.
- Easy opening package.
- Outfeed packs control.
- Stainless steel version.
Machine parameters variation.
- Motion control with integrated PLC.
- Brushless motors with integrated electronic.
- 10” colour Touch-Screen operator interface for:
Programmable product recipes.
- Temperatures control integrated into PLC.
- Installed power: 12 Kw.
- Compressed air: 6 bar air dry
- Air consumption: 20 Nl/min.