Electronic machine specific for modifed-atmosphere packaging thanks to the airtightness of the packages obtained with the “box motion” sealing system.
The use of special motors for management of the transverse sealing unit allows to obtain aesthetically attractive packages with top-quality side gussets and high speeds.
The standard equipment includes:
· 4 Wheel groups for longitudinal sealing (one motor for each wheel).
· Photocell for print registration.
· Motorized reel shafts.
· Airtight collectors.
The FP 220 provides high-level performance. The innovative design, studied to meet particular ergonomic and sanitization needs, allows the operator to intervene from both sides of the packaging machine.
up to 140 packs/min.
- Width: max. 280 mm.
- Height: max. 180 mm.
- Standard width: 720 mm.
- Max outer Ø 350 mm.
- Max inner Ø 70 ÷ 76 mm.
- Heat-sealable film.
- ~ 2.850 kg .
- Length: 5480 mm.
- Width: 980 mm in the work area (total 1260 mm).
- Height: 1600 mm.
- Automatic reel change.
- Printer device.
- Side gusseting device.
- Air-defation unit.
- Gas injection.
- No Product-no bag.
- No gap-no seal.
- Outfeed packs control.
- Stainless steel version.
- Motion control with integrated PLC.
- Brushless motors with integrated electronics.
- 10” Colour touch-screen operator terminal for:
- display and modifcation of machine parameters
- working programme memorization
- machine diagnostics.
- Integrated temperature control.
- Installed power: 12 kW.
- Compressed air supply: 6 bar
- dry, fltered air.
- Air consumption: 20 Nl/min.