Electronic machine with bottom-mounted reel can be used for packaging fragile, irregular or heavy products, wich need to be “carried” by the wrapping material.
This model has been especially designed for modified atmosphere packaging, thanks to the airtight sealing of packages obtained through the box motion sealing system.
The combined use of motors and linear actuators in the managing of the transversal sealing unit allows obtaining packages with an aesthetically pleasing design and high level performances.
The cantilevered frame and easy access reduce to a minimum the need for maintenance and cleaning interventions.
- Performances: up to 70 ppm.
- Product size: Lenght: from 0 to ∞
- Width: max 350 mm
- Height: max 180 mm.
- Reel size: Web: 520 mm, 720 mm, 920 mm
- Outside Ø: max 350 mm
- Inside Ø: 70 ÷ 76 mm.
- Packaging materials: Heat-sealable.
- Machine weight (net): 1300 Kg abt.
- Automatic splicer
- Photocell for printing registration
- Web width 760/920 mm
- Modified atmosphere
- Powered feed roll
- Gusseting devices
- Pack deflating devices
- 2nd Sealing head
- No product / no bag
- Out of position
- no cut
- Colour “Touch-screen”
- Easy opening package
- Outfeed packs control
- Outfeed conveyor extension
- Stainless steel version
- Lenght: 5400 mm (1500 mm loading area)
- Width: 1320 mm
- Height: 1750 mm
- Motion control with PLC integrated
- “Touch-screen” operator interface to vary machine parameters
- Working programmes memorization
- Machine diagnostic
- Power: 8 Kw
- Compressed air: 6 bar dry and filtered air