The FP020EVO horizontal electronic packaging machine is Tecno Pack's solution for dients requiring a compact, average fealured and easy to use machine which is both sturdy and reliable as well as being suited to industriai use.
This new model is named after our first packaging machine (FP020), followed by the letter "E", which stands both for electronic and as an indication of thè technological evolution in our manufacturing techniques which has now been ongoing for 25 years.
Past and present experience, know-how and new technologies have ali been employed wisely in this small packaging machine to provide a quality solution even for the most demanding of applications.
- Cantilevered frame.
- Longitudinal sealing unit with three pairs of rollers.
- Capacily: up to 150 ppm.
- Product dimensions: max width 200 mm
- max height 120 mm.
- Reel dimensions: max web 520 mm.
- Packaging materials: heat and cold sealing flm.
- Weight of machinery: 750 kg.
- Photoelectric cell for print centering.
- Second reel carrier.
- Width increase up to 760 mm.
- Infeed conveyer extension.
- Pre-heat frst group of longitudinal heat-sealing wheels.
- Stainless steel version.
- Three motors managed by axis control.
- Operator terminal with alphanumerical display and keyboard with recipe recall option.
- Electronic thermostat regulated temperature control.
- Voltage: 400 V
- Installed Horsepower: 5 KW.
- Compressed air supply: 6 bar (air dry and fltered).
- Air consumption: 20 NI/min.